As you battle your way through the Dungeon’s & Dragons inspired world of The wonders of Tiny Tina, you will find yourself with a plethora of choices to make throughout your journey through the world of Bunkers and badass. You will have the choice between different classes, all with their own unique skills, and Class feats. These are specific to each class, so you need to be sure to check them out and find one that matches your style!
However, how do you unlock these achievements and what will they do for you? Follow us as we dive deep into this new world, full of chaos and madness, and find out how to unlock class achievements, and what they will do for you and your new favorite class!
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – How To Unlock Class Achievements
At the start of your adventure in this new and exciting world, you will have the option of choosing one of six different starting classes. These courses are:
- Brr-Zerker – Frost-infused bruisers, which focus on melee and up-close firepower
- Class Achievement: Rage of the Ancients – Become enraged, adding bonus frost damage
- Clawbringer – Loyal warriors wield thunder and flame, as well as a spectral hammer and Wyvern companion
- Class Achievement: Wyvern Companion – Dragon that flies and attacks with claws and fire breath
- Graveborn – Death-touched acolytes who sacrifice their health to unleash dark magic attacks and can become the Reaper of Bones.
- Class Feat: Companion Demilich – Floating demilich that targets enemies from a distance and deals dark magic damage
- Spellshot – Armed wizards who can turn enemies into cattle with the snap of their fingers
- Class Achievement: Spellweaving – Casting a spell or reloading a weapon increases spell damage.
- Spore Warden – Masters of nature who can summon tornadoes and launch volleys of arcane arrows at enemy forces
- Class Feat- Mushroom Companion – Targets nearby enemies and deals poison damage, with the ability to ping an enemy
- Stabbomancer – Sneaky, critical assassins capable of summoning whirling magic blades and vanishing into the shadows
- Class Feat – Dirty Fighting – Critical strike chance is greatly increased
As you play through the game and keep leveling up, you will unlock Class featswhich begin to unblock Level 7. So you will have to progress a bit beyond the tutorial area and keep leveling up before you unlock these amazing skills. Finding the perfect class to use is easy, as all of their skills are set for you at the start of the game, so you can choose who you’d like to be and journey to your new epic. adventure! And don’t worry, if you’ve created a character that you don’t like the look of anymore, you can change it.
The wonders of Tiny Tina is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.