Alchemy Stars is a Roleplay mobile game developed by Tourdog Studio and published by Tencent Games on the world stage. The game features a very unique battle system using tiles and strategy, where players can come up with various types of playstyle. The playable characters in the game have full 2D live animation and are expressed in different languages. Even without any PvP, it offers different game modes that can inspire players to think creatively. For a new player, having strong characters is very beneficial for their journey. Here’s our Alchemy Stars reroll guide to help you get good characters from the start.
How to reroll effectively in Alchemy Stars
Alchemy Stars Reroll Guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and make sure to select the connection with a guest account among various other options.
- After that, you should start the tutorial. It may take a while for it to end, so skip most of the story content after you’ve seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currency which you will use to roll in the banners of the Mail, assignment and quest rewardsor any other place you can find.
- The game will probably give you enough to do two pull-ups 10xso try your luck on the right banner.
- Roll over the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character you wanted then link the account with a third partiesif it is a failed raise, go to the next step.
- The game does not have an easy way to reset the account, so you will have to reinstall the game after each unsuccessful relaunch attempt.
- Continue with the reroll process until you are happy with an account that has great characters.
Alchemy Stars Reroll Guide for iOS Devices
You can reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an emulator in Alchemy Stars
Emulators are still the best boosting tools you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at some point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, all queries should be readily available on the web. To start rerolling on emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any instance, preferably on a Installing 64-bit instances as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full game download. Just close the game once it’s done.
- Create clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones you can create depends on the computer specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll, delete cloned instance and again create clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with the characters you want, link it to any third-party service of Account settings.
How to link a game account in Alchemy Stars
Navigate to the game settings, located on the left side of the main hall. Here you will find the various game options. Among them there should be a Account link option, which you can use to link your game account to any other third-party account. Account linking is very important because you will probably never experience data loss and also can share the said account between different devices.
What do you think of our Alchemy Stars revive guide? Let us know in the comments below!