Sumo Digital released Hood Outlaws & Legends update 1.001.100 patch on October 28, and it’s available for the latest gen and next gen platforms! This patch includes stability fixes, as well as gameplay-related changes. Dive into the official patch notes below.
Hood Outlaws & Legends update 1.001.100 patch notes:
- Fixed minor localization and overlap issues across all platforms and languages:
- Popup message on PlayStation Network
- On the EULA refusal error message
- On Robin and Tooke cosmetics – In the tutorial
- On the Cemetery and Storgramand (Mountain) maps
- [PC] Fixed a crash when pressing alt + tab at the end of a game
- [XB1] Fixed rare crash when starting and throwing many State Heists in a row
- [All] Fixed a crash that could occur on the respawn screen after death
- [All] Fixed Eidaa’s barricade remaining indefinitely if activated on death
- [All] Fixed Eidaa’s barricade not deploying when activating and the ability meter getting stuck until it respawns when simultaneously pressing the ability entry and another entry.
- [All] Fixed Eidaa’s escape animations
- [All] Fixed Eidaa’s audio line not fading when selecting her and reopening the character select menu
- [All] Fixed a bug that left a Robin or Marianne indefinitely unable to shoot / shoot after running out of stamina while aiming or charging a shot in Tooke’s equipment gas cloud
- [All] Fixed a bug where players could get the chest stuck under a rope on the swamp map
- [All] Fixed a bug where players would pass through the portcullis door instead of dying when it closed on them during a high alert
- [All] Fixed a bug where the player would not get XP for completing their objectives if they were on the respawn screen at the end of the match.
- [All] Fixed a collision issue that allowed the player to walk through the air near the dungeon on the Swamp Map
- [All] Added a timer notification on Battlepass content for the duration of the season
- [PS4] Fixed ‘Unable to create custom game’ pop-up that could not be closed by pressing X
- [All] Fixed missing feedback when trying to invite someone to a full squad
- [All] Fixed a bug preventing joining a squad because âThe team is fullâ when only one player has joined the team
- [All] Fixed lock marker remaining on AI in ghost mode in State Heists
- [PC] Fixed a bug with right click scrolling in weapon and clothing stores
Xbox – Level Jumps
Level jumps and Battle Pass purchases are currently not available in the in-game store on Xbox. You may lose entries on your controller when you attempt to purchase any of these items from the in-game store. If so, open and close the Xbox Shell to collect your orders. While we’re working with Microsoft to resolve the issue, you can still purchase Level Jumps and the Battle Pass directly from the Xbox Store. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Check out our review of the game here to see if it’s worth buying.
Source: discussion forums