This tutorial is about the Apex Legends blurry screen fix issue. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fixed “Blur Screen” issue on Apex Legends. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check Apex Legends blurry screen fix issue
Apex Legends is an FPS Battle Royal game released in 2019. Currently, the game is at the top of Battle Royale titles with Fortnite, PUBG and Call of Duty: Warzone. Along with great gameplay, Apex Legends also has stunning graphics. With the right hardware, the game can look very realistic with dynamic shadows and high resolution reflections. However, you probably cannot understand that Apex Legends appears blurry on your system. Since the game is a modern title, this shouldn’t be the case even if you lower the settings to the lowest graphics settings possible. Many gamers do not have advanced knowledge about video settings and graphics settings, which leads to a bad experience.
I reinstalled AL on our Windows gaming rig and the blurry image quality was starting to bother me, which it hadn’t in the past. pex Legends is a battle royale game that is a potential rival to Fortnite and PUBG, which are incredibly popular games among PC, console, and mobile gamers. This is a free game from Respawn Entertainment, the same team behind the popular Titanfall franchise. While some gamers were disappointed that the company didn’t release Titanfall 3, many are still happy with the fun Apex Legends offers.
Fixed blurry screen in Apex Legends
Change game settings
First, you can try changing the game settings to fix the “Apex Legends blurry” issue. Follow the guide below:
- Launch Origin and open Apex Legends.
- Go to graphics settings and click on the Advanced tab.
- Set the adaptive resolution FPS target value to 0.
- Restart your game and check if you can fix the “Apex Legends blurry” issue.
Disable Graphics Anti-Aliasing
With the smoothing settings, you can control the amount of smoothing sampling used. The higher the value set, the better the image quality. However, there will be a delay while playing the game as the game will render slowly. Therefore, you’d better turn it off.
- Launch Apex Legends and go to the Settings tab.
- Go to the same graphics settings window and click on the Smooth option.
- Set the Smoothing option to None.
- Restart the game and check if you have solved the “Apex Legends blurry” issue.
Update your graphics driver
You need to make sure that you are using the latest version of the graphics driver. You will encounter “Apex Legends blurry” issue if you have incompatible, corrupt, missing or outdated drivers. To fix the problem, you need to update the driver.
- Open the Run box and type devmgmt.msc. Then press Enter to access Device Manager.
- Double-click Display Adapters to expand it. Then right-click on your graphics card driver and choose Update Driver.
- You will be asked how you want to search for drivers in the pop-up window. You should choose Search automatically for updated driver software and then follow the instructions to complete the process.
Adjust streaming quality
If the Apex Legends blurring issue triggers when you try to stream a game, it is recommended to match the quality of the stream to the game settings you have configured. You need to make sure that the aspect ratio, game quality and resolution match the game resolution exactly.
Final Words: Fixed “Blur Screen” issue on Apex Legends
Hope you understand this article Fixed “Blur Screen” issue on Apex Legends, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.