Epic Seven is a action Animated Roleplay game developed for mobile devices. It is published by Smilegate Megaport on the world stage. The game has been running for over 4 years now, and joining the game at this point without good characters might get in the way of your fun a bit, so try rerolling for strong characters early on. Our memory Epic Seven Relaunch Guide should get you started. The game boasts of beautiful 2D animations and full voice acting for most of its cast, with complexes Raid-like mechanics and one PvP Arena.
How to reroll effectively in Epic Seven
The game has a simple option to account reset, which makes rerolling as simple as possible. However, other methods are also available which you can use but you must opt for account reset as it is the fastest. You should try to roll on limited banners whenever you can instead of standard banner because whatever character you want, it should eventually get a replay down the road, and you’ll have pity prepared ahead of time.
Epic Seven relaunch guide for Android devices
- Start the game, but make sure you’re not logging into a third-party account like googlestart with a Guest account and choose the server you prefer.
- The game will not really continue on the Tutorial until the data files are downloaded, so wait for that before continuing. Once it is complete, start the tutorial and follow the required steps until the Invocation window unlocks.
- After that, claim the premium currencythat is to say the celestial stone From Mail boxes, Quest Rewards, or any other source you can find. Skystone is the currency used to roll gacha. There should also be additional summon tickets available, which are also used.
- Roll on your favorite banner and if you get the characters you wanted, then link the account; if not, continue.
- To reset the account, the game developers have given a method in the game options menu, go to game settings and then to account settings. There will be an option ‘Delete account‘; press it and fill it quickthen press to confirmand you should make a fresh start to raise.
Epic Seven Relaunch Guide for iOS Devices
The same method as Android can be used here; if that doesn’t work, the only option is to to erase and reinstall the game after each unsuccessful raise.
How to reroll on any emulator for Epic Seven
Emulators are the go-to tools to revive most of the time compared to native Android and iOS. BlueStacks, LD playerand ME mu are the most used emulators in the market, select one. In general, reroll emulators have all the necessary features, so there is no need to worry about the perfect emulator, but read the documentation of the one you choose to understand how it works. To start rerolling, follow these steps:
- First, install the game on a 64-bit instance; 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than 32-bit.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start by rerolling on every instance except the one on based.
- Since the game has a built-in account reset option, there will be two ways to effectively reroll. One way is to delete the bad retry accounts and clone them again from the base instance or reset the accounts every time in all instances. The second method should be relatively faster.
- Whenever you get the perfect account with the best characters, link it to any other third-party account.
How to link a game account in Epic Seven
Go to games Settings so what Account management; there you will find all the account linking options, select the third-party account you want and link your account to it. For best protection, be sure to bind with E-mail outside of the third-party social account.
What do you think of our Epic Seven Reroll Guide? Let us know in the comments below!